In the following WebCenter Cafe podcasts I review key strategies to support common initiatives between business and IT. The sessions specifically address approaching mobile projects, social collaboration adoption and application integration considerations with WebCenter.
Head over to WebCenter Cafe Podcast on Oracle.com to listen and get some quick, best practice sound bites.
Mobile User Engagement
- Key considerations when starting a mobile project
- The role of business and their ability to manage portions of a mobile solution
- Resources required to engage in mobility projects
- Unique considerations interacting with users via the mobile channel
- Considerations to refine and add value beyond basic mobile applications
Social Collaboration Adoption
- What is Social Collaboration?
- Where objective value can be delivered through Social Collaboration capabilities
- Potential projects to get started leveraging social technologies
- Possibilities of value beyond basic Social Collaboration
- Guiding principles for long term success
- Approaching application integration with WebCenter
- Common integrations
- Key considerations when planning integration projects
- Hidden non-technical considerations for integration projects
- Guidelines to help plan an execute integration projects
List on Oracle.com in the WebCenter Cafe Podcast section.